1. Who is the Data Controller for your data?
We inform you that the Data Controller for your personal data is Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A., Tax ID: A28132454, address: CR N-122 KM 323, 47359, Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid).
You may contact Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A. in the following ways:
• By post: CR N-122 KM 323, 47359, Valbuena de Duero, (Valladolid).
• By email :email@example.com.
2. For what purpose and legitimate interest do we process your personal data?
• To address inquiries, suggestions and requests for information made through the contact forms enabled for such purposes and the administrative management of these contacts. The basis that legitimises the processing of your personal data is your consent and the legitimate interest of Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A. in improving the user experience and offering a higher quality service.
• To formalise and execute the contracts with customers and suppliers, including the administrative and accounting management thereof. The processing of personal data is covered in the performance of the contract itself, in the fulfilment of applicable legal obligations and in the legitimate interest regarding the contact details of individuals who work in legal entities with which Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A. maintains commercial relations.
• To manage the coordination of business activities in compliance with labour legislation and the prevention of occupational risks in relation to external personnel and subcontractors.
• To record the access of visitors to Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A. facilities based on the legitimate interest that Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A. has in guaranteeing the security of its facilities and in compliance with applicable legal obligations.
• To manage curriculum vitae for selection processes and applications submitted based on your consent.
• To guarantee the security of the facilities through video surveillance systems based on a legitimate interest.
3. How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data that you can provide us will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they are collected and, in cases where there are other possible responsibilities, they will be kept for the time strictly necessary according to the legitimate interest(s) of such processing and in any case for the time strictly necessary to comply with applicable laws.
Likewise, we inform you that your data may remain blocked by Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A. for the attention of judicial, administrative or fiscal claims for the periods legally established by each applicable regulation.
4. Who can access to your personal data?
We may share your data among the companies of the Tempos Vega Sicilia group (Bodegas y Viñedos Alion S.A., Bodegas y Viñedos Pintia S.A., Benjamin de Rothschild & Vega Sicilia S.A. and Tokaj-Oremus Kft.), for administrative and commercial management purposes, and with third-party providers of services that process data on our behalf with which we have established the conditions and requirements to process personal data in a contract. At Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A., we follow strict criteria for selecting service providers in order to comply with our obligations regarding data protection.
Likewise, we may transfer your data to Public Administrations, Courts and Tribunals to comply with legal obligations that affect certain processing.
We inform you that we do not plan to carry out international transfers with your data.
5. What are your rights?
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
• Right of access to your personal data to know what is being processed.
• Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data.
• Right to delete your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, when this is possible.
• Right to request the restriction of processing your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the use of data is questionable, in which case, we may keep the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
• Right of opposition to the processing of your personal data. Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A. will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the filing, exercise or defence of claims.
• Right to the portability of your data when the legal basis that enables us to process such is your consent or the execution of a contract and said processing is carried out by automated means.
In addition to the foregoing rights, the User shall have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time through the procedure described above, without such withdrawal of consent affecting the lawfulness of any processing prior to its withdrawal.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the User, and where appropriate their representative, by written request addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A. reminds the User that they have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they do not agree with the attention received regarding their rights.
6. What security measures are implemented?
Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A. undertakes to fulfil its obligation of secrecy of the personal data of interested parties.
Bodegas Vega Sicilia, S.A. has implemented the technical and organisational security measures necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss and processing and/or unauthorised access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether these are from human action or from the physical or natural environment, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.